With this brochure we would like to provide impulses for (crisis) intervention and (trauma) therapy in cases of psychological stress as a result of surviving sexualised violence:
- What is to be considered in the work on the stresses of children and adolescents affected by sexualised violence using digital media?
- What does it mean to protect as a result of sexualised violence using digital media?
- How can (crisis) intervention succeed?
- What should be done if children and adolescents affected by SVUDM endanger themselves and others?
- What do parents need to relieve their children despite their own burdens?